Home   ::    Links   ::   FAQs
Our Services

Pets Passports
In order for your pet to travel abroad, they will need a Pets Passport. This requires a microchip, rabies vaccinations, blood samples and a 6 month wait. Please call us for further advice.

Home Visits
Because we only do home visits, we are able to spend more time with your pet which means you will receive an unhurried, caring, stress free consultation in the comfort of your own home.

Comlimentary Services
If you are registered with another local vet, you may like to use our service as a compliment to what they provide.